Description from the Publisher
WebMaster Utility Program is designed to analyze key indicators site in various search engines. Allows you to track changes in indicators over the specified period of time. To monitor the position of site in various search engines for the query, analyze content of the page - carry out an analysis of the density words on the page, create files Sitemap, perform word processing by replacing the words as synonyms, etc.
WebMaster Utility has the automatic update feature that allows you to always use the latest version.
The basic structure of tools:
- Monitoring of ranking site
- Monitoring of positions in search engines
- Management SiteMap
- Sending SiteMap file to search engines
- Complex analysis of ranking site
- Mass testing ranking sites
- Analysis of site content
- Search Site competitors Checking position of Search engines
- Generation keywords from textURL
- Sinonimizer text
- Check proxy servers
- Checks placed links to site