Description from the Publisher
Get AVAX-CAD's VB6 source code and make your own stand alone CAD program based on AVAX Vector ActiveX control. You can export drawings to virtually any file type, including DXF, PDF, XML, SVG, PIC, SWF, PLT, RTF and WMF. With the help of AVAX-CAD software you can view, create, edit, manage and print 2D vector drawings. You can import files like BMP, JPEG, SHP, ICO, WMF, PCX, RTF and DXF.
- Standard geometric drawing items (Line, Point, Polyline, Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Polygon, Bezier, etc). - Text with Windows based fonts.
- Snap to end line, nearest, middle, intersection, perpendicular etc.
- Polygon shapes filled with any kind of patterns (AutoCAD .PAT files, API solid or pattern, Bitmaps etc). Shapes have z order.
- Grid and Snap.
- Measure distance and area.
- Blocks creation and insertion.
- Trim, Fillet, Extend, Offset and Hatch with lines, Dimensions and Angles.
- Color Palette, Layers, Width, Font table, Line and Point types.
- Zoom Window, Extends, Dynamic, Pan, All and Previous.
- Select (Window, In Window, All, Select Add-Sub).
- Copy, Array, Move, Scale, Rotate, Mirror etc.
- Undo/Redo command Line Types, Font Table etc.
- Print to multiple pages.
- Print Preview.
- Copy, Cut and Paste.
Important note: The license for AVAX-CAD source code does NOT represent a license for AVAX Vector ActiveX control too.