Description from the Publisher
Would you like to create your own personalized multi-media greeting cards using Visual C++? Use this C++ source codes to create customized greeting cards for any occasion or recipient. It will be a useful marketing tool for your business.
The registered version of this package contains the full example source codes for a complete MFC C++ program that shows you how to create your own multi-media greeting card program.
Besides using this source codes to create ECards, you can also use it to create EBrochures, EReports, etc. for promoting your business.
VCEGreet C++ Source Codes Package
Here's what you'll learn from this package.
1. Insert your own text into the ECard
2. Use CSS style sheets to control the layout and fonts in the ECard.
3. Add a background image as a watermark
4. Embed animated gifs into the ECard.
5. Insert a marquee into the ECard
6. Play a MIDI file when the ECard is displayed.
7. Place URL links in the ECard.
BONUS for registered buyers only: Included with the full example source codes is the ECard Customization Guide which shows you how to edit the source codes when you want to change details such as background image, font, text, animated images and music.
Get the full source codes to this program, ready to compile and run using your Visual C++ compiler. (both Visual C++ 6.0 and Visual C++ 7.x are supported).