Description from the Publisher
Chess Assistant Light for Windows 2000/NT/XP is a unique chess program for managing chess games and databases, playing chess on the Internet, viewing electronic texts, studying openings, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer. CA Light possibilities:
1) Database and game management: facilitated with an easy-to-handle drag and drop interface plus a navigation/database browser window, which really ? should be ? standard for programs of this type.
2) Search tools: all sorts of search tools at your disposal, like searches for material, pawn structures, positions, players, sacrifices, piece movements, statistical analysis, etc.
3) Internet play: for chess related Internet play, Chess Assistant 7 Light provides you with a comfortable interface for playing on the ICC, which has the ? by far highest membership capacity of all the chess clubs on the Internet. The interface allows you to play games online, or to watch other games etc.
4) Playing and analysis: you can use Chess Assistant 7 Light in combination with its built-in engines Crafty and Dragon or with a wide, additional variety of Winboard engines. Infinite Analysis and Blunder Search are available.
5) Export: from the print mode one can export to RTF, HTML and Dynamic HTML
Beside CALight.zip it is recommended to download documentation for working that is situated to the following address: http://www.convekta.com/downloads/Manuals/Chess_Assistant-8.ZIP