Description from the Publisher
Auto Shutdown PC is a handy software that help you automatically shut down, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at scheduled time and conditions you specified. It can shut down computer at scheduled time even when no user is logged on, the computer is in suspended power conservation mode or the CPU usage is idle or too high. It gives you different ways to schedule the shutdown event for your needs, such as once, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. Moreover, before the shutdown, you can specify to start some applications or MS-DOS batch commands to make some cleanup.
1. Shut down, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time.
2. Shut down computers at schedule time when no user logs on.
3. Shut down computers at schedule time when computers are in suspended power conservation mode.
4. Shut down computers when computers have been idle for specifically time.
5. Shut down computers when CPU usage stays for specifically value and time.
6. Five different schedule ways to meet your needs.
7. Set password to avoid others changing your schedule configuration.
8. Customize alarm sound and countdown duration during shutdown.
9. Run programs and open files at any specified time.
10. Play mp3, wma, wav and flash at any specified time.
11. Provide menu shortcuts to shut down computer directly.
12. Log detailed shutdown events.
Other downloads from this publisher
Full-featured multi-resource calendar suite designed specifically for planning, managing, and scheduling your important dates and time, which provides plenty of reminding ways with all types of recurrences and can synchronize data with Outlook.
Talking Agent Plugin provides an exciting feature for eReminder 2006. It can pop up a Microsoft Agent and read the notification for you when an appointment/task is coming. To install this plugin, you need install eReminder 2006 firstly.