Description from the Publisher
Digital Diary is a tool to write your diaries every day without needing to write your stuff in text files (ie. Notepad). Also it comes with new features which help you to organize your time and minimize your effort.
Digital Diary main features:
- Create your account to start recording your diaries.
- Read the latest news with Digital Diary RSS.
- Record your friends' info with Digital Diary Contacts.
- Create your photo gallery with Digital Diary Gallery, and make it secured from being viewed by others.
- A high security system which protect your diaries from being stolen. After you finish working on the program, your pages automatically encrypted and when someone try to read your file he/she will find random codes.
- Your files are only decrypted when you login to the program, be sure that you exit the program or click switch user after finishing work on the program.
- Digital Diary helps you in making topics for your diaries so you can explore your diaries fast, also you can delete, rename and put a description and icon for each content.
- You can add the important text which is in your clipboard to Digital Diary by using HyperClipboard feature.
- You can search in your diary by using advanced search engine or by exploring the index of your diary.
- Use Digital Diary Reminder to remember your appointments and meetings.
- Organize your diary by changing your fonts, colours and size.
- You can write your diaries by your voice using Speech Recognition Feature.
- Digital Diary Account Upgrader feature which upgrades your old account of old versions of Digital Diary to the new version without needing to create a new account. Also you can import records from other accounts to the current account by using this feature.
- Other cool features, just find out.
Other downloads from this publisher
RoboMatic X1 is an AI chat bot, you can talk with him by your voice or by typing.
Tick Tracer is a tool to trace and monitor user activities on keyboard which can be recorded and analyzed, also you can do shortcuts for opening files, pasting text and other system operations by typing a shortcut name anywhere on screen.