Description from the Publisher
MusicGoals Eye and Ear focuses on skills without rhythm such as notation, sound, instrument knowledge, and music theory. Drill each element in staff notation, in sound, and on a screen diagram of your instrument. By combining related activities, learn to connect what you hear with notation and your instrument.
Learn Music Fundamentals, Ear Training, Sight-Reading, and Music Theory. Master notes, scales, intervals, chords by eye and ear. Study piano, guitar, violin, viola, cello, or bass. Learn to read music, play by ear, improvise, and memorize. There are 62 activities each having levels for beginners to very advanced musicians.
Together with MusicGoals Rhythm (not included) the MusicGoals programs build aural and performance skill while developing a firm understanding of notation and music theory. Each skill is isolated so that it can be developed independently. Areas of weakness are revealed and efficiently mastered. Skills improve quickly in small steps.
With MusicGoals you:
- work at your own pace.
- choose the skills you want to improve or follow a pre-planned course.
- adjust the level of difficulty to meet your needs.
- review progress, scores, mistake details, and adjust your focus.
- customize and generate additional drills.
- gain knowledge and skills quickly.
- maintain and improve musicianship skills.
Windows Vista and XP.
Developed for serious-minded musicians and teachers since 2000.