Description from the Publisher
United States Constitution and Related Documents
The Electronic Constitution software program is an aid to learning about the Constitution of the United States of America and other related information. Here, in electronic form, is the complete Constitution that made the USA the Land of the Free.
Plus, built into this program is MoteSoft?s exclusive ?Constitutional Web Browser? (Internet). This will allow you to search the Internet without leaving the software program because the web browser is built right into the software. The Constitutional Web Browser already has loaded into it the powerful search engine Google for your own personal studying of the Constitution and related topics. Please note that Internet is required.
This is definitely worth having for schools, public or private, researchers or enthusiasts that want to search for themselves these important documents in this easy to use and well documented software. Includes over 450 pages of video, images, music, documents, vocals and a web browser?a 30MB program with such topics as:
· Complete US Constitution
· Declaration of Independence
· Documents before 1776
· Documents for Right and War for Independence
· Documents for a Constitutions
· Background documents
· All 50 States? Constitution
· Founding Fathers Documents
· Federalists Papers
· Anti-Federalists Papers
· Tests and Quizzes
· Music-- patriotic songs
· Vocals?Hear the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights and more
· Data on all United States Supreme Court Chief Justices
· Time Lines
· Built-In-Constitutional Web Browser (Internet required)
And much more!!!
System Requirements: Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.x, 2000 or XP. A h