Description from the Publisher
Single Source is ideal for developing the user documentation for an application. You can use it to create paper, Windows help and HTML documentation from a single source. Many tools exist that would appear to do the job, but unlike Single Source they tend to be limited in the automatic creation of the following:
- "What’s This?" help, obtained from low-level sections that have a particular heading style.
- MAP file, allowing you to link a Help file to the application it documents.
- Help Contents file, derived from the Table of Contents in the source document.
- Related Topics list for each topic, derived from the primary keywords in the index terms for the topic. When reading a topic in the Help file, you can click a button to display a list of topics that are related to it.
- Hypertext links, derived from cross-references (for both Help and HTML).
- Help index, derived from the paper document index.
Single Source requires the Microsoft Help Compiler, which you can download from the internet, and Microsoft Word.
Other downloads from this publisher
Ear training music app and virtual piano to help you learn perfect pitch, test your aural note recognition and be a better musician. Features a realistic polyphonic piano sound and near full-size piano keyboard for playing music.
Take tests to learn foreign language numbers and arithmetic in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. The app will teach you to interpret and translate numbers in word form and improve your mental arithmetic and counting fluency.