Description from the Publisher
The Layer2 Cloud Connector for SharePoint and Office 365 takes your corporate data to your cloud-based or any other hosted SharePoint - easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date. It has been developed especially to solve the specific challenges of remote hosted disconnected systems in the cloud without any direct access to corporate business data and very restricted feature customization capabilities.
Features and benefits:
* Pushes your local line-of-business data to native SharePoints list into the cloud.
* Extends the SharePoint cloud capabilities to existing data sets that will continue to reside within your corporate network.
* No programming or tools required.
* No installation or customizing in the SharePoint cloud required.
* Compatible to all SharePoint offerings, including on-premise and sandboxed, e.g. Microsoft SharePoint Online / Microsoft Office 365.
* 100% Microsoft SharePoint 2010 compatible â€“ Uses new CSOM API model for the cloud replication.
* Secure data connection and transfer: A connection is only required for replication â€“ not for list usage.
* Virtually any enterprise data sources supported: ODBC, OLEDB, .NET-based providers, Files (Excel, XML, CSV), SQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, Notes, SharePoint, Exchange, Active Directory, Navision, SAP and many more. Add-ins for more complex data sources.
* Start workflows in the cloud - on external data change: All features of native SharePoint lists are supported, e.g. RSS, change notifications per email or workflows on external data change.
* Additional â€œSharePoint-onlyâ€ columns can be created, e.g. for ranking, rating, comments or file attachments.
* Data aggregation: Multiple connections can rollup several different data sources to one list.
* High performance: Can manage large databases and lists.
FREE Shareware, Personal, Professional & Enterprise editions available for download after registration.
Other downloads from this publisher
The SharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part displays taxonomies of managed metadata or enterprise keywords as A-Z index navigation or glossary of categories linked to tag profiles or to the tagged content as well-known from technical books.
Auto-tagging of SharePoint managed metadata and enterprise keyword columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomies, tag rules, item and document properties, information store context and textual document contents.
The SharePoint 2010 Tag Navigation Web Part displays taxonomies of managed metadata or enterprise keywords as additional tree-style navigation linked to the tag profiles or to the tagged content - independent of the content's storage location.
Connects any native SharePoint list (no Web Part) to external data using list settings codeless: 1. Enter connection string 2. Enter SQL query 3. Enter primary keys. Alerts and workflows, if external data records are changed, write-back.
The Knowledge Management Suite for SharePoint encourage knowledge workers to take advantage of the new SharePoint KM and social features by making it as easy as possible to manage metadata, classify content and use classification for navigation.