Description from the Publisher
ResumeGrabber Suite mass imports resumes from Google and other search engine results, free resume portals, Outlook email folders, PC folders and more.
The software uses resume parsing technology to accurately capture resumes and the candidate contact information contained in it. It also uses powerful resume validation to pull only resumes and ignore other non-resume files. The auto resume link detection technology allows you to extract resumes from any Internet source.
The user can quickly screen the captured resumes, using the filter and auto-summarize options in the tool, and transfer them to her resume database - Excel, ATS, HRIS and CRMs.
ResumeGrabber Suite includes 100+ of the most powerful Boolean strings that experts use to search the Internet for qualified resumes and conduct background research. You can also add your own search scripts to expand your search.
- Allows you to quickly build a qualified resume database
- Saves time and money significantly by speeding-up sourcing
- Gives an edge over competition
Who uses ResumeGrabber Suite?
Sourcing specialists, Internet researchers, or any recruitment and staffing professional responsible for
- Candidate sourcing
- Lead pipeline development
- Building a resume database
A number of recruiting offices, hiring departments and talent sourcing teams have benefitted immensely using ResumeGrabber Suite.
- Powerful resume parser to accurately capture resumes and contact info
- 100+ expert boolean search strings to find resumes on the Internet
- Scripts to run candidate background research on the Internet
- Auto-summarize feature for quick resume screening