Description from the Publisher
Shopping cart software to create an online store. Insert cart controls into existing pages or make new pages. One-time licence fee. All UNIX, NT and Windows webservers. Payment gateways. Dynamic catalogs. CGI on own server or on WebGenie`s secure server for a nominal fee. Price, tax and delivery calculations. Templates for catalogs and CGI-generated pages. Product file maintained as Excel sheet. Mandatory field checking. Free 30-day evaluation. Categories and sub-categories possible. Selectable properties with variable
pricing for different options. Up to three separate tax calculations. Shipping
rates calculated as flat charge per order, flat charge per unit or variable charge
based on weight via online interface to UPS rate calculator. Price, tax and
delivery calculations. Configurable templates for CGI-generated pages and
catalogs. CGI is customizable.
1. Wizard-style interface to build CGI and catalogs.
2. Auto upload and install the CGI, templates, images and catalogs.
3. Inbuilt web browser to view/test catalogs.
4. Editable templates for static and dynamic catalogs and all CGI-generated pages.
5. Product search function.
6. Multi-page or one-page checkout; combine different checkout pages and/or alter the sequence of inputs.
7. Confirmation page before sending the order.
8. HTML formatted (or plain text) order and acknlowledgment mails.
9. Customizable order email and invoice pages.
10. Mask the card number in order email and retrieve it via secure connection.
11. Password-protected admin interface to update order status.
12. Password (order number) protected interface for customer to view order
13. Repeat customer registration and login feature.
14. Save an order and recall it later to continue or re-order.
15. All parameters are included in CGI so that catlogs take less HTML code.
16. New format for the dynamic catalogs.
17. Enhanced Help with context-specific help for each module.