Description from the Publisher
Site Snitch helps you keep up to date with changes anywhere in the World Wide Web. You just tell Site Snitch what page you want to monitor and how often you want it to be checked. Site Snitch will do the rest. It detects automatically the most efficient way to check for changes, and notifies you immediately after a change is detected. Site Snitch can follow links inside pages and monitor them as well. So you can easily monitor entire web sites.
Site Snitch lets you stay on the edge, follow your competitors moves, track your partners, know what's going on, track shipments, and much more.
- Monitor any type of page: regular pages, images, programs, spreadsheets, etc.
- Toaster windows notify you of changes
- Find links inside pages and follow them
- Auto detect the page type and intelligently select the best monitor mechanism
- Support to several filters:
- Server filter
- Web Page filter
- Extension filter
- Ability to receive notifications only when pages contain certain words
- Audible, visual, and e-mail notifications are available
- Notifications can be fully customized per monitored page
- Easy navigation to changed pages
- Flexible scheduling to fit your needs
- Tree displays all pages being monitored
- User name and password can be set for pages that require authentication
- Smart web crawler minimizes the amount of data transmitted. You won't even notice Site Snitch is running
- Support to secure sites (HTTPS), cookies and NTLM authentication