Description from the Publisher
CIT Reader 4.2 is a personal text reader reading texts by a PC audio output using the TTS (Text To Speech) technology.
CIT Reader 4.2 uses all voices supporting the SAPI Speech Application Programming Interface). The application is a useful tool for listening a text, creating your own audioboks, reading incoming mails, mute people comunication etc. The application improves itself by updating the reading of abbreviations and other exceptions in the text. Every user can contribute to the improvement of the application.
Main features of the CIT Reader:
* Reading any text that can be copied.
* Add-on for reading mails in Microsoft Outlook®.
* Add-on for reading in Microsoft Word.
* Add-on for reading in Microsoft Internet Explorer®.
* Direct support for reading doc, dot, docx, docm, xls, txt, pdf or rtf file formats.
* Support voices via SAPI interface.
* Reading window for mute people communication.
* The ability to save into MP3 or VAW files.
* Automatic substitutes updating.
* The Ability to assign hotkeys to particular functions.