Description from the Publisher
Software for highly precise and automatic capture and removal of lens aberrations (radial and tangential distortion, vignetting).
The calibration parameter are captured individually for each camera resp. each lens by taking pictures of a point-pattern. The evaluation of these photographs is then made fully automatic by ImageIron.
- Extreme precision (even takes manufacturing inaccurracies into account)
- Supports consumer or high-end digital cameras
- Detailed output of the residue distortion after the calibration enables a reliable tolerance determination
- High ease of use
- Batch image correction: just collect a list of images that shall be calibrated, select a destination folder, set the output options, and ImageIron automatically applies the calibration parameters according to the EXIF information
- Parameter export (additional licence required): Clear distortion- and vignetting-parameter representation as curves and as diagram, as well as parameter export as table (e.g. for quality control and camera lenses evaluation)
Excellently suitable for engineering purposes, architecture photography, preparation for photogrammetric applications as well as panorama photography!