Description from the Publisher
SuperLib is a drawing/picture library management software. It is designed for people who work with drawing and picture files, such as Mechanical Design Engineers, Architects, Civil Engineers, Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing / Fire Protection Engineers, Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Software UI Designers/Develpers, etc.
SuperLib helps you collect your drawing/picture files into a library, organize them by virtual folders. You can add description to folders and files, and you can search folders/files by names and descriptions. You can see thumbnail preview for drawing/picture files, and open file with associated program. SuperLib has a buildin picture viewer for picture files, and has buildin support for dwg file format to insert dwg into AutoCAD as a block or open it with AutoCAD.
With SuperLib Network Version, you can create one library on a server computer and have authorized users access that one library on client computer via network. SuperLib Network version is suitable for work groups and companies.
SuperLib Personal Version is suitable for individual users.
Supported file formats
SuperLib can accept any file format, but thumbnail preview is only available for drawing/picture files.
drawing file format: dwg(AutoCAD)
picture file format: bmp jpg jpeg gif png mng jng ico cur tiff tif tga pcx wbmp wmf emf j2k jp2 jbg jp2 j2k jpc j2c pgx ras psd pic pnm pgm ppm
1. Manage drawing/picture files by using database and virtual folders;
2. Thumbnail list view and preview window for drawing/picture files;
3. Duplicate Files are stored as one file copy and multiple file references, and all files are stored as compressd files.
4. Every file and folder has its own description; You can search files/folders by keywords, names and description.
5. Easily insert DWG file from library into AutoCAD with different insert settings;
6. Open dwg file in library with AutoCAD, automatically detect installed AutoCAD version(R14/2000/2002/2004/2005/2006).
7. Open file in library with associated program, just like in Windows Explorer.
8. Buildin picture file viewer.
9. Import disk file/folder to library, export library folder/file to disk.
10. Import/Export library resource pack.
11. Extract resources(icon, bitmap, cursor, etc.) from program files(exe, dll, ocx, etc.) and import them into library automatically.
12. With SuperLib Network Version, multiple users can share one libraray via network. Administrator can manager users, user groups and permissions via network.