Description from the Publisher
Video to image Extractor is an excellent tool developed to extract image frames without destroying the quality of image. Video to Image Extractor supports almost all video formats available in Windows OS. Video to image Extractor enables you to take video snapshots and export frames from video files to image files with single mouse click. Conversion tool allow you to extract the frames from the video file and save them as image file formats. Video to image Extractor is very useful tool for those who want to create Image file(s), when each frame/image is overlapped with a logotype (Watermark), title or text.
Converter supports for all popular formats: AVI (Audio Video Interleave) allows you to work with any Video codec, installed into the system, and decode DivX, XVid and other type of files in to image formats. Mpeg (Moving Picture Experts Group) supports coding into Mpeg1 and decoding into Mpeg1, Mpeg2. Works with DVD and makes possible previewing and decoding of .vob files separately or as a group (applying data of .ifo files). ASF, WMV, WMA (Advanced Streaming Format, Windows Media Video, and Windows Media Audio) supports processing of Windows Media 7, 8, 9. Wave (WAV) - allows you to work with audio data in RIFF format. It transforms audio files into any of the installed audio codecs, for example, Mp3. Image files' formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, JPEG.
* Support all image format such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PCX, WMF, EMF, TIFF etc.
* Support all Video formats.
* Save all extracted image file to user define location.
* Support to run all Microsoft windows based operating system.
* Provide graphical use interface so that it is easy to learn.
* Select frame rates setting to customized the number of output image files.
* Stand Alone Application, doesn't require any other supporting tool.